Our company has more than 10 years of management experience, and is a first-class international freight agent authorized by the leading international logistics brands DHL, UPS, FEDEX, TNT! The headquarters operation center covers an area of 1500 square meters and is located in Shenzhen Baoan with convenient transportation. Next to the international airport, you can quickly pass through the Shenzhen Huanggang Port, Shekou Port, Yantian Port and other entry and exit points in 30 minutes. For a long time, our company has been dedicated to providing customers with the highest quality export logistics services based on the principles of "customer first, reputation first, service first" based on professionalism, integrity, speed and safety.
DHL, UPS, TNT, FEDEX, EMS;
Acting for global express brands: DHL, UPS, FEDEX, TNT, EMS global express delivery to door service;
Garment import and export trade is a common trade item. The main city should be Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province. Guangzhou can be said to be the city with the most frequent garment export trade, but clothing export still needs to choose Huali Shunxin, because Huali Shunxin is a transportation expert , I know the profession very well in the aspect of apparel transportation, so when exporting apparel, choose professional Huali Shunxin transport.
Specific process of garment export:
1. Export customs declaration enterprises should be registered with the local customs and inspection and quarantine bureau, and have the right to import and export operations and qualifications for inspection.
2. Documents required for export declaration:
1. After the goods arrive at the customs supervision area, and 24 hours before loading, prepare the documents required by the customs and declare to the customs
2. Mandatory documents: a list, invoice, contract, write-off order, declaration of power of attorney, shipping company's loading order and other documents.
3. According to the various customs documents required by the customs regulations. (Such as customs clearance form, export license, etc.) 4. If you have an export manual, you need to provide manual declaration.
3. Documents required for export inspection:
1. The client should prepare all necessary documents three days before the declaration date and declare to the Inspection and Quarantine Bureau. The documents provided are: a list of invoices, contracts, power of attorney for inspection, factory inspection slips, carton packing slips and other certificates.
2. For the export of goods to the United States, Australia, Canada, the European Union and other wooden packaging that needs to be fumigated or heat-treated, the documents provided by the customer are: list, invoice, contract, inspection commission. If the fumigation product is a wood product, a factory inspection form must be provided.
3. For fumigation or heat treatment products, the customer should deliver the goods to the designated yard or port area for fumigation two days before customs declaration. (Fumigation time takes 24 hours)
Fourth, the export declaration formally declares to the customs. If taxes are to be paid for export, taxes and fees shall be paid in time.
Fifth, customs on-site examination of the end of the bill. After the cargo documents are released, the cargo owner shall ship the cargo to the customs supervision area for inspection and release within the time prescribed by the customs. If an inspection is required, the customs broker shall contact the customs in time to carry out the inspection of the goods, and after the inspection, the lead seal designated by the shipping company shall be required. Those who do not need to be inspected should release the actual goods in time and send the loading order to the port area for shipment at the cut-off time.
6. When the goods are exported, the shipping company will send the export manifest data to the customs. After receiving the data, the customs declaration office will wait for the customs data to be cleared, and then print the tax refund and cancellation letter to the customs in time.
7. The customs clearance of the export is over. Customers need to pay to our company in time to pay the commission fee for customs declaration and inspection.
Notice for clothing export:
1. Do commodity inspection.
2. Check the car for sampling. Apparel imports are 100% checked by car inspection. After the results of the random inspection come out, the unqualified ones will be rectified according to the rectification requirements of the inspection bureau before they can be listed.
3. The product information is consistent. Before importing clothing, you must know the information of your products clearly, otherwise the customs will require you to declare a lot of things during customs clearance. As long as there are a little different materials, the customs will require you to be classified as a declaration.
4. Brand. This is the key. Since the Chinese import clothing from abroad, they will usually buy more branded clothing.
Shenzhen International Express Co., Ltd. Copyright © 2020 All rights reserved