International aviation imports Agency Service
International Air TransportationImport transportation, the main business source is the goods buyer signs FOB/FCA/ In the form of EXW/DAF and other forms of trade contracts, international section transportation costs are paid by the buyer. Huali Shunxin International Freight will use its excellent overseas transportation network to transport goods from abroad to various domestic ports and airports. The business characteristics of our company’s imported international segment transportation: 1. GlobalizationInternational logisticsNetwork coverage guarantee; 2. Stable freight order volume and stable freight rates; 3. Overseas non-mainstream freight point solutions; 4. Import customs clearance coverage of major national ports
International aviation export agency services
Hua Li Shunxin International Cargo and AA (American Airlines), AY (Finland Airlines), AC (Air Canada) ), OZ (Asian Airlines), LH (German Lufthansa), CA (Air China), HU (Hainan Airlines) and many other airlines have signed agency sales partnerships. Can provide customers with quality service, price and position guarantee. Based on the company's strong overseas agent network, it can not only provide point-to-point transportation services, but also provide door-to-door services (DDU/DDP services) after the goods reach their destinations. The company adheres to the concept of value-added services and can also provide various transportation extension services at the origin and destination.
Service products: air freight export booking, air freight export cargo assembly, air freight export cargo security inspection, air freight export cargo commodity inspection, air freight export cargo declaration, Foreign customs clearance, customs clearance at the destination airport to the door.
The air cargo export transportation agency business process mainly includes the following 20 links: market sales → entrusted transportation → audit documents → pre-allocation cabins → reservation cabins → order acceptance → order creation → receipt → labeling → cabin allocation → booking bucket export Customs declaration → warehouse receipt → pick-up box → cargo packing board → signing order → handover and delivery → flight tracking → information service → cost settlement.
As an air cargo transportation sales agent, the products it sells are airline cabins. Only when the aircraft cabin is equipped with cargo, the air cargo really has a substantial content, so contracting cargo is at the core of the air cargo export transportation agency business process status.
(2) Entrusted transportation
After the airline agency company and the export unit (shipper) reach an agreement on the transportation of exported goods, they can provide the shipper with the "international cargo consignment letter" of the airline concerned. For units that have long-term exports or large export volumes, air freight forwarding companies generally sign long-term agency agreements with them. When the consignor delivers the goods, he must first fill out the power of attorney and affix the official seal as the basis for the cargo owner to entrust the agent to undertake the export cargo of air cargo. The air freight forwarding company shall go through the export procedures according to the power of attorney and settle the expenses accordingly. Therefore, the "International Cargo Shipment Letter" is an important legal document.
According to Article 5(1) and (5) of the Warsaw Convention, "The freight bill should be completed by the shipper or it can be completed by the carrier or its agent". In fact, the current freight bill is filled by the carrier or its agent. For this reason, as the basis for filling out the freight bill-the consignment letter should be filled out by the shipper himself, and the shipper must sign or seal it.
Shipper's Letter of Instruction (Shipper's Letter of Instruction) is a form used by the shipper to entrust the carrier or its agent to fill out the air waybill. The form lists all the contents required to fill the air waybill and should be printed with authorization A written statement signed by the carrier or its agent on the freight bill.
The consignment book includes the following content columns, as shown in the following figure:
1. Shipper (SHIPPER)
Fill in the full name of the shipper, street name, city name, country name, and telephone, fax or fax number for easy contact.
2. Consignee (CONSIGNEE)
Fill in the full name, street name, city name, country name of the consignee (especially if you have the same city name in different countries), as well as the phone number, fax number or fax number. "toorder" or "to order of the shipper" (according to the shipper's instructions) and other words, because the air waybill cannot be transferred.
3. Departure Airport (AIRPORT OF DEPARTURE)
Fill in the full name of the airport of the departure station. If the name of the airport is not clear, you can fill in the city name.
4. AIRPORT OF DESTINATION
Fill in the destination airport (if the airport name is unknown, you can fill in the city name). If a city name is used in more than one country, the country name should be added. For example: LONDON UK London, United Kingdom; LONDON KY US London, Kentucky, United States; LONDON TO CA London, Ontario.
5. REQUISTED ROUTING/REQUSETING BOOKING
This column is used by airlines to arrange transportation routes, but if the shipper has special requirements, it can also be filled in this column.
6. Declared value for transportation (DECLAREDVALUE FOR CARRIAGE)
Fill in the declared value amount for transportation, the value is the limit of the carrier’s liability for compensation. The carrier charges the shipper a declared value fee in accordance with the relevant regulations, but if the gross weight of the goods delivered does not exceed US$20 per kilogram (or its equivalent currency), there is no need to fill in the declared value amount, and you can enter "NVD" in this column "(NO Value Declared), if this column is left blank, the carrier or its agent may be regarded as undeclared value of the goods.
7. Declared value for customs (DECLAREDVALUE FOR CUSTOMS)
International goods are usually subject to inspection by the customs at the destination station, and the customs levies taxes based on the amount filled in this column.
8. Insurance amount (INSURANCE AMOUNT REQUESTED)
All civil aviation companies of China Civil Aviation have not yet carried out international air transportation insurance business. This column may be left blank.
9. Handling matters (HANDLING INFORMATION)
Fill in additional processing requirements, for example: please also notify (ALSONOTIFY). In addition to filling in the consignee, if the shipper also wants to notify others when the goods arrive, please also fill in the full name and address of the notifier.
10. DOCUMENT TO ACCOMPANY AIR WAYBILL
Fill in the documents attached to the destination on the freight bill, and the name of the attached documents, such as the shipper’s animal certification (SHIPPER’S CERTIFICATION FOR LIVE ANIMALS).
11. NUMBER AND KIND OF PACKAGES
Fill in the total number of the batch of goods, and indicate the packaging method, such as: Package (Package), cardboard box (Carton), box (Case), crate (Crate), bag (Bag), roll (Roll), etc. , If the goods are not packed, it is marked as Loose.
12. Actual gross weight (ACIUAL GROSS WEIGHT)
The weight in this column should be filled in by the carrier or its agent after weighing. If the shipper has filled in the weight, the carrier or its agent must review it.
13. Rate Class (RATE CLASS)
This column can be left blank and not filled in by the carrier or its agent.
14. CHARGEABLE WEIGHT (kg)
The billable weight in this column should be filled in by the carrier or its agent after the carrier (or the agent) has calculated the billed weight by the carrier or its agent, or the agent must review it.
15. Rate (RATE/CHARGE)
This column can be left blank.
16. The name and quantity of the goods (including volume and size) [NATURE AND QUANTITY OF GOODS (INCL. DIMENSIONS OR VOLUME)]
Fill in the name and quantity of the goods (including size and volume).
If a shipment of goods includes multiple items, the shipper should separately declare the name of the goods. It should be noted that the more general names such as "sample" and "component" cannot be used to fill in the name of the goods. Each item in the goods needs to be filled in separately, and fill in as much as possible, such as: "9-tube 35 mm exposure animation film", "news film" (made in the United States), etc., the content of this column should be filled with the export declaration invoice and The conformity listed on the import license shall indicate the unit of measurement for the size of the goods filled in, and the special name and packaging level for dangerous goods.
17. SIGNATURE OF SHIPPER
The shipper must sign in this column.
18. Date (DATE)
Fill in the date of delivery by the shipper or its agent. After accepting the consignor's entrustment and before the operation of the document, the designated person of the freight forwarding company will review the consignment or the contract review. The main contents of the review: price, flight date. At present, most airlines reviewing take-off and landing flights adopt free sales. Every airline, every route, every flight and even every port of destination has preferential freight rates, which are often adjusted according to the supply of goods and off-peak seasons, and the preferential prices vary from airline to airline. So sometimes when you change the flight, the freight rate also changes accordingly. It should be pointed out that although the freight rates shown on the freight bill are related to the freight rates on the consignment note, they are very different from each other. The freight bill shows the applicable freight rates and rates published on TACT, and the consignment note shows the airline's preferential price plus miscellaneous fees and service charges or use agreement prices. The price review of the consignment book is to determine whether the price is accepted and whether it is feasible to book a flight. The auditor must sign and date the consignment letter for confirmation.
(3) The audit documents should include:
1. Invoice, packing list: the invoice must be stamped with the company's official seal (business department, department seal is invalid), indicating the price term and the goods price (including sample invoices).
2. Consignment letter: be sure to indicate the name of the destination port and the name of the city where the destination port is located, clarify the freight prepaid or freight collect, the gross weight of the goods, the consignor and consignor, telephone/telephone/fax number. The shipper’s signature office must be signed by the shipper.
3. Customs declaration: indicate the registration number of the business unit, the nature of the trade, and the method of foreign exchange collection, and require the official seal to be affixed to the reporting unit.
4. Foreign exchange verification form: in the remarks column of the export unit, the company seal must be stamped.
5. Permit: The contract number, export port, trade country, and validity period must meet the requirements and be consistent with other documents.
6. Commodity Inspection Certificate: The commodity inspection certificate, the commodity inspection release slip, and the customs declaration with the commodity inspection release stamp are all acceptable. The commodity inspection certificate should have the customs release Lianyu sample.
7. Incoming/Incoming Processing Verification: Please note that the contract number on this book should match the invoice.
8. Claim/rework agreement: original copy is required, both parties are required to seal, and the foreign party can sign if there is no seal.
9. Arrival letter of guarantee: The consignor shall provide a letter of guarantee for all goods that arrive at the freight.
10. Guan Feng.
(4) Pre-allocated cabin
The agent summarizes the received entrustment and the forecast of the customer, and enters the computer to calculate the number, weight and volume of each route, according to the customer's requirements and the weight and bubble of the cargo, according to the different models of each airline For weight and height requirements, develop a pre-allocation plan and assign a consignment number to each ticket.
(5) Booking cabin
The agent prints out the total waybill number, number of pieces, weight, and volume according to the flight plan and date according to the designated pre-allocation plan, and reserves the cabin with the airline.
(6) Accept documents
Accept the checked and confirmed consignment letter, submission documents and receipt voucher sent by the shipper or its agent. Check the receipt record with the receipt voucher, make an operation hand-over order, fill in the number of copies of various customs declaration documents received, and assign a master waybill or a separate waybill to each hand-over order. Transfer the prepared delivery order, the matched master waybill or subway waybill, and customs declaration document to the production order.
(7) Fill in the freight bill
The air waybill includes the general air waybill and the split waybill. The main basis for filling the air waybill is the international freight consignment provided by the consignor. All the contents on the power of attorney should be reflected in the form of the freight consignment, generally in English.
(8) Accept the goods
Accepting the goods means that the air freight forwarding company takes the goods to be shipped from the consignor and delivers them to their warehouse.
Accepting the goods is generally done at the same time as receiving the order. For export goods that are transported from the Mainland to the exit by air or railway, the freight forwarder will pick up the goods on behalf of the consignment number, flight number, and place and date of receipt provided by the consignor. If the goods have gone through export customs formalities at the place of origin, the consignor shall also provide the customs seal of the place of origin.
When receiving the goods, the goods should be weighed and measured, and the goods should be counted according to the invoice, packing list or delivery note. Check whether the quantity, product name, contract number or mark of the goods are consistent with those listed on the freight bill.
(9) Marks and labels
Marking: including the name, address, contact number, fax, contract number, etc. of the shipper and consignee; operation (transportation) precautions; a single piece of goods exceeding 150 kg. Label: The three Arabic numerals on the airline's label represent the code of the carrier airline, and the last eight digits are the master waybill number. The sub-label is the identification of the agency company to issue the sub-label, and the sub-label should contain the sub-consignment number and the three-letter code of the goods arriving at the city or airport. An airline label is attached to a piece of cargo, and a sub-label is attached to the cargo with a waybill.
Check the difference between the actual number, weight and volume of the goods and the quantity forecast on the consignment. For the effective use and reasonable matching of the reserved cabins and crates, it will be allocated according to the type, height, and quantity of each flight.
After receiving the delivery forecast from the consignor, obtain and fill out the booking form from the airline's tonnage control department, and provide the corresponding information; the name, volume, weight, number of pieces, destination of the cargo; the time required to ship, etc. Airlines arrange cabin classes and flights according to the actual situation. When booking a freight, the freight forwarder can choose the best route and carrier according to the consignor's requirements, and strive for the lowest and most reasonable freight rate for the consignor.
After booking, the airline will issue a booking confirmation (manifest) and at the same time give the loading container a voucher to indicate that the booking is booked.
(12) Export declaration
First, enter the contents of the export goods declaration form provided by the shipper into the computer, that is, the computer is pre-recorded. The customs declaration form filled in by the computer is affixed with the customs declaration seal of the customs declaration unit; then the customs declaration form is integrated with the relevant invoices, packing slips, and freight orders, and the relevant supporting documents are attached as required; the above declaration forms After the certificate is complete, the customs officer holding the customs declaration formally declares to the customs; after the customs review is correct, the customs officer will stamp the release stamp on the original waybill used for shipping, and at the same time, the export receipt verification letter and the export declaration form It is stamped with a release stamp, stamped on the documents used by the shipper for product tax rebates, and affixed with anti-counterfeiting marks; completed export customs declaration procedures.
(XIII) warehouse receipt
After the allocation plan is formulated, the warehouse receipt can be prepared: the date of the warehouse receipt, the date of the carrier flight, the form and quantity of the loaded crate, the order number of the goods into the warehouse, the total waybill number, the number of pieces, weight, volume, destination Three-letter code and remarks.
(14) Lifting board and box
Apply for the board and box to the airline and go through the corresponding procedures. When lifting boards and boxes, you should receive the corresponding plastic film and net. The board and box used must be registered and sold out.
(15) Cargo packing and packing
Matters needing attention: Do not use the wrong container, container board, do not use the wrong board type, box type; do not exceed the size of the container board; be lined, covered with plastic paper, moisture, rainproof; It may be neatly assembled, stable in structure, and tightly connected to the net cable to prevent collapse during transportation; for bulk cargoes and concentrated consignment cargoes, try to pack the whole cargo in one or several plates and boxes as possible.
The freight bill needs to be signed with the airline after the customs clearance stamp is sealed. Only after the bill is confirmed is the bill and the goods allowed to the airline.
Handover is the delivery of an order to the airline, and the airline arranges for air transportation. Document delivery is to hand over random documents and documents that should be retained by the carrier to the airline. The random documents include the original second air waybill, invoice, packing list, certificate of origin, and quality appraisal certificate. Delivery is to deliver the goods that match the documents to the airline. Prior to delivery, the goods must be pasted or tied up with a label to check and check the goods and fill in the goods handover list. Bulk goods and centralized consignment goods will be handed over by whole board and whole box. Pieces of small goods are weighed by ticket, and piece-by-piece is handed over.
(18) Flight tracking
For goods that require interline transfer, after the goods are shipped out, the airline is required to provide transfer information for the second and third flights to confirm the transfer status. Feedback the above information to the customer in time, so as to deal with the abnormal situation in time.
(19) Information Service
Provide information services from multiple aspects: booking information, order review and customs declaration information, warehouse receipt information, delivery and weighing information, one-way and two-way flight information, centralized shipping information, document information.
(XX) Fee settlement
Expense settlement mainly involves settlement with the consignor, carrier and foreign agent.
1. Settlement fees with the shipper are charged for air freight, ground transportation, various service fees, and handling fees in the case of freight prepaid.
2. Settlement of fees with the carrier. Pay the air freight and agency fees to the carrier, and collect agency commissions.
3. Settlement with foreign agents mainly involves shipping fees and profit sharing, etc.
The shipping fee is actually paid by the shipper’s air freight agent for the consignee. Therefore, when the receiver’s air freight agent transfers the goods to the consignee, the shipping fee should be recovered and the relevant money should be returned to the shipment. Freight forwarder. At the same time, the freight forwarder of the consignor should distribute a part of the agent's commission to the freight forwarder at the place of receipt.
Because there is a long-term mutual agency agreement between air freight forwarding companies, the settlement with foreign agents generally does not adopt the one-vote one-settlement method, but adopts the method of offsetting receivables and payables and offsetting the list within a certain period. .
Operation flow editing
The operation process of the airline's outbound cargo refers to the entire business process from the agent to the cargo to the airline until the cargo is loaded on the aircraft (as shown in the figure below)
The operation flow of the airline's outbound cargo is as follows:
(1) CBA (Cargo Booking Advance)
CBA stands for International Cargo Manifest. This order is issued by the international tonnage control room and is the basis for the loading personnel to carry out the loading work. The loading personnel should generally distribute the goods in strict accordance with the CBA requirements.
1. According to the CBA, understand the number of passengers, cargo booking status, and whether there is special cargo. For stopped international flights, it is necessary to know the number of passengers at the front and rear stations and the utilization of cabins.
2. It is estimated that the maximum cargo and postage capacity available for this flight.
Cargo and cargo payload = business payload-baggage weight cargo and cargo compartment = total cargo compartment-luggage compartment
3. Pre-plan balance. According to the booking situation, the number of passengers and the distribution of the front and rear cabins, you will know the aircraft. If you have any questions, you can adjust it in time when you pre-allocate the cargo.
4. Learn about the cargo to be shipped on the route. Combined with CBA, we can find out if there is any overbooking in time. If you have any questions, please contact the tonnage control department in time.
(2) Sort out the documents
The sorted documents mainly include documents in three aspects: documents for large goods that have been put in storage, documents for goods received on site, and documents for transited bulk goods.
1. Invoices for large goods
(1) Check the warehouse receipt, the delivery list (crate number, high and low board identification, weight and assembly) is clear and complete, and whether the consignment note is consistent with the delivery note.
(2) Check the CBA and make a record of the actual arrival of the goods. If there is unbooked cargo, the waybill should be returned to the original place.
2. The documents of the goods received on site are reviewed on the basis of the customs declaration form and the goods list provided by the agent. They mainly check the name, number of pieces, weight, freight rate and customs clearance stamp of the goods.
3. Documents for transit bulk goods
(1) Sort out the waybill and ask about the arrival of the goods and the location of the warehouse.
(2) Find and count the goods and decide the method of assembly.
(3) Overweight and storage
1. Check whether the assembly, height, and closing of the cargo board and box meet the regulations.
2. Send the goods to the electronic scale, record the weight, and hang the tag.
3. Check the waybill for the crate containing light foam goods and make a volume record.
4. Enter the crate number, flight date, etc. in the computer and place the goods on the shelf.
1. After the completion of the production of the balance transfer order, the balance transfer order is made.
(1) Indicate flight, date, aircraft type, departure time, crate number, weight, total crate number and total weight.
(2) Mark fresh, express, mail and special items.
(3) Mark high, medium and low plates.
(4) Transfer four copies of a single copy, one to the balance room, one to the outfield, one to the outfield, and one to keep the bottom after the handover.
2. Make manifest
(1) Sorting and checking the waybills of the goods allocated to the flight.
(2) Enter the waybill and goods assembly into the computer.
(3) Make manifest.
(1) A list of cargo and mail carried by each aircraft.
(2) Attachment of the general declaration form for each flight.
(3) Documents declaring the cargo and mail carried by the aircraft to the customs of the country of departure or entry.
(4) One of the basis for settlement of freight between carriers.
(1) Filled in by the delivery carrier.
(2) Vouchers for the delivery of goods and documents between carriers.
(3) One of the basis for settlement of freight between carriers.
Shenzhen International Express Co., Ltd. Copyright © 2020 All rights reserved